by James Kandziolka
Hey all! James Kandziolka here.
I had left playing Raw Deal over the past five years or so to pursue other hobbies. Recently, Pat Eshghy and I were on a road trip talking about cubes and how much we loved the WOW TCG Cube (another now dead card game). The conversation turned into two little kids on Christmas morning talking about designing a Raw Deal cube. What started as just an idea consumed my mind over the past week and led me to design the following Raw Deal cube. There is an additional step when cubing in Raw Deal, but I will describe it in detail a bit later. Ultimately, Raw Deal was such an enjoyable card flopping moment in my life and I know that a cube will allow future moments with old friends and card floppers to enjoy some sweet nostalgia while getting that card gaming fix.
What is a cube?
For those of you who are new to the concept of a cube, the general concept is quite simple: a cube is a pool of cards that can be randomized, organized into packs, and used to draft. Regardless of the type of cube you prefer, the truth remains that cube drafting is one of the most skill-intensive limited formats around. The way that cubes are designed makes it so that each card in the pool is of a fairly similar quality. This creates an unusual situation where every card in all of the packs is at least considerable for a player’s deck. You might expect that since each card is relatively good that the decisions are easier since you have more reasonable choices. The opposite is actually true. The relative homogeneity of the power levels means that each choice needs to be tailored to the exact deck you’re trying to build. There are going to be cards that are much better in one deck type than another, even though both are still quite good.
Raw Deal had raw draft in the past. This was the closest the game ever got to a limited format, but it would equate to a sealed deck format. We tried drafting Raw Deal in the past, but you could tell it just was not designed to be drafted. Loving the limited format in card games more than the constructed, I remember wanting this for Raw Deal back in the day. Sadly, it was not really achievable. Creating a cube would allow this once defeated idea to become a reality. I can see the toughts of: “Do I first pick Backlash since the odds of someone having that one Backlash in a cube is so low?” “Can I wheel these Face cards around the table?” “Should I jump out of some superstar specifics because I want to draft Raw when some of my superstar specifics are Smackdown ?” This is also the first iteration of a Raw Deal cube, so I am looking for feedback and your thoughts. Please comment and share what you like or dislike. The better the feedback, the better the cube is for all of us.
The current Raw Deal cube is 480 cards consisting of :
I hand-selected cards from the Revolution sets to be in the cube. There are only cards that interacted with pre-Revolution cards in the classic Raw Deal sense. I am not knocking Revolution era raw deal. I just preferred to design my cube this way. Feel free to use this first model to design your own cube off of it. Strikes, grapples, and submissions are evenly distributed among the non-0 cost maneuvers. There are high risks in the cube as well, but about 100 of the maneuvers in the cube cost 0 fortitude. They are too crucial to play the game that we love. I strongly recommend not pulling these out of the cube when designing your own.
0- fortitude maneuvers are the bread and butter of any deck in WWE: Raw Deal
1) Completely randomize the cube. This may take 10 minutes as you really want it shuffled up.
2) Each player will make 5 packs with 12 cards in each pack. Once the packs are made you are ready to start drafting. With most other games’ cubes you just draft and build. Raw Deal has the added power of superstars and their specifics. After some tweaks there are 50 superstar sets to be played with the cube. Certain superstars (Andre, Carlito, etc.) were excluded from the list of superstars due to their ability being too strong for gameplay.
3) You will notice that there are only five cards attached to each superstar. So how do we determine which superstar you are? You randomly select a number of superstars equal to the number of people drafting the cube. Now, players will be bidding a number from 1 to 5 on superstars and the cards in their pool. Randomly determine who starts the bidding. If you win Eddie Guerrero and his pool after bidding 3, you will select 3 of his superstar specifics in his pool to not have access to during deck building. You determine which cards you won’t use after you have drafted cards for your deck. You don’t do it right there on the spot in the bidding process. Eventually the last person will get the last superstar, but they are not required to bid a number. The advantage of getting the last pick is that you get access to all 5 superstar specifics where everyone else has to lose one.
4) Now you enter the draft portion. Look at your first pack. Pick one card. Put it face down in front of you and pass the pack face down to your left. Everyone else will be doing this at the same time. Everyone does this for all 12 of their picks in pack one. The cards you are picking are the cards you are building your deck with. The second pack you will be doing the same thing except this pack goes to the right. The third pack to the left. The fourth pack to the right. The last pack to the left.
5) Now you have sixty cards, your superstar, and some superstar specifics to build a deck. Each player will also have access to:
3 Step Aside
3 Escape Move
3 Break the Hold
3 Oversell Maneuver/No Sell Maneuver (depending on your superstar)
If the draft went bad for you reversal-wise, don’t worry as you have access to these 12 reversals when you start deck building. You do not have to use all or any of them. You just have access to them like everyone else at this point in time. Remember you are still restricted by the rules that you can not pack face cards while packing heel cards, Raw cards while packing Smackdown cards, and Cheater cards while packing Fan Favorite cards. The only adjustment to previous rules in the game is that female superstars are allowed to play Multi maneuvers where they previously could not. Basically, ignore the “can not be played by female superstars” text on Multi maneuvers. Now you build your deck and start playing some games.
Ah! Good old Punch!
You don’t need to get a full eight people to draft the cube. You can do it with 4 or 6 players. If you only have one other buddy with you to play, have no worries. You can play a heads up sealed cube match where each of you get 7 packs of twelve cards and a choice between two random superstar with their cards as well as 3 Escape Move, 3 Step Aside, 3 Break the Hold, and 3 Oversell Maneuver/No Sell Maneuver to build your decks out of.
Before building your decks in heads up play you get to choose one of your 5 Superstar cards. Your opponent then gets to choose one of the four superstar cards you did not choose. The card your opponent chose will not be a part of your deck or backlash deck. I am sure there are other variants people can come up with as well. The short list for cubing goes as follows:
1. Randomly pick superstars and their superstar sets equal to the number of players.
2. Bid 1-5 on superstars players want except for the last pick (they get all 5 cards with their superstar).
3. Draft 5 packs of 12 cards each.
4. Determine which superstar cards you don’t use equal to the number you bid.
5. Build your deck with access to 12 additional reversals.
6. Play and have fun.
Raw Deal Cube Master List
1. A No Show 2. Al Snow, Guest Ringside Announcer 3. Managed by Paul Heyman 4. Banned From Ringside 5. Duchess of Queensbury Rules 6. Fans Love an Underdog 7. Frankie Takes Ho-llywood 8. Givin’ Em High Fives 9. Givin’ Em High Fives Throwback 10. Backed by Mr. McMahon Throwback 11. Houston, Texas 12. I’m Gonna Break You 13. It’s All About the Game 14. It’s Hard Being This Original 15. It’s Showtime 16. JR Style Clubberin’ 17. Let’s Get It On 18. Managed by Dawn Marie 19. Managed by Shane O’Mac Throwback 20. Managed by Stacy Keibler Throwback 21. Managed by Terri Runnels 22. Managed by Theodore Long 23. Managed by Torrie Wilson 24. Managed by William Regal 25. McMahon Family Jewels 26. Old School Psychology 27. Old School Wrestling Match 28. Pay Per View Main Event 29. Premiere Raw Superstar 30. Premiere Smackdown Superstar 31. Product Endorsements TB 32. Raw Deal Championship Belt 33. Raw or Smackdown – Pick A Brand 34. Revolution Dressed For Success 35. Revolution Gone – Not Forgotten 36. Revolution Intercontinental Title Belt 37. Revolution WWE United States Title Belt 38. Rochester, New York 39. Smackdown #1 Announcer Funaki 40. Taunt the Fans 41. The Great American Bash 42. The Old Switcheroo 43. Underrated Superstar 44. United States title Belt 45. Velocity 46. Vince McMahon Interferes 47. WCW Title Belt 48. World Heavyweight Title Belt 49. WWE Spinner Belt 50. Vince McMahon Guest Ringside Announcer
1. A Punch That’ll Take Someone’s Head Off 2. Backlash 3.Backstage Shenanigans 4. Break It Out, Break You Down, Breakin’ Rules, Breakin’ Ground 5. Atomic Bear Hug 6. Check This Out 7. Dirty Low Blow 8. Fan Appreciation Day 9. For the Love of the Game 10. Maryse’s French Finish 11. Fully Loaded! 12. Get Off My Program 13. Goodnight, Everybody! 14. Introduce Your Brain to Your Mouth 15. It’s All For My Fans 16. It’s Over 17. Out of Control 18. Outside Interference 19. Panic Assault 20. Panic Grab 21. Panic Throw 22. Ready To Fight 23. Really, That’s Enough 24. Revolution Take It and Like It 25. Revolution Talk Is Cheap 26. Ring General 27.Shoot Counter 28. Silent But Violent 29.Suicide Plancha Throwback 30.Suicide Strike 31. Sustained Damage 32. Teaser Mode 33. Quick Poke 34.That’s Suboptimal 35. The Darkness Before the Dawn 36. The King Interferes 37. The Ref Got In the Way 38. Four Years In the Making: Survivor Series 3 39. The Road to Victory 40. The Sex, The Gods, The Freaks, and The Frauds 41. Revolution Keep Your Eyes Open Or It’s Game Over 42. This Is Going Nowhere Fast 43. Pop You One 44. To the Rescue 45. Took That On the Chin 46. Turn Up the Heat 47.Undermine the Competition 48. Unscrupulous S.O.B. 49. Victory Roll 50. You’re As Graceful As A Cow On Ice
1. A Few Heel Men 2. A Spirited Turn of Events 3. Always 4. Caution: Dangerous Curves Ahead 5. And the Crowd Roars 6.Backed by Stephanie McMahon 7. Battling the Voices Throwback 8.Singapore Cane 9. Beating the Odds 10. Brave H 11. Calculated Revenge 12. Candice: Internet Icon 13. Look Into My Eyes..Do You Trust Me? 14. Charismatic Style Throwback 15. Christie: Curvy Cutie 16. Cole Calls It Right 17. Comeback Throwback 18. Commision-er Rules 19. Rumblings 20. Backed By Theodore Long 21. Moongoose in the House 22. Revolution Where There’s A Will There’s A Way 23. Defensive Style Throwback 24. Divas! Divas! Divas! 25. Diversion Throwback 26. Diving Takedown 27. Do You Know Who Else Is Hot? 28. That Won’t Make the Cut 29. Don’t Cross the Boss Throwback 30. Revolution Double Your Value, Double Your Fun 31. Drawing Extra Heat Throwback 32. Ego Boost 33. Enter the Stratusphere 34. Explosion Raw Deal 35. Face the Music 36. Forget the Smackdown, Jabronie 37. Revolution Four, Now Go Cat Go 38. Revolution Go Candice, Come To Daddy 39. Great Power Brawl 40. McMahon Family Values 41. Hey, Whatcha Doin’? 42. I Can’t Be Reading This Right… 43. I’ll Take A Shot 44. I’m Giving You A Chance 45. Inferno Match 46. Revolution It Has Everything To Do With Me 47. It’s Your Own Fault 48. Afterburn 49. JR Style Slobberknocker 50. Keibler Instincts 51. Kick Out! Throwback 52. Give Me An S-P-I-R-I-T 53. Let the Healing Begin 54. Listen Loud and Clear 55. For the Love of God Why King Why? 56. Mania 57. Maria: Ideal Interviewer 58. Revolution I Want It All 59. Revolution Melina’s Shoot Stretch 60. Mickie: Fervent Fanatic 61. My New Gimmick 62. Not Yet Throwback 63. Offer Handshake Throwback 64. Pass the Buck 65. Stagger Throwback 66. Pulp Mania 67. Puppies Puppies Throwback 68. Caught Red Handed 69. Recovery 70. Revolution Look Under the Ring 71. Revolution Shock the World 72. Revolution You’re Fired Playa 73. Ring Steps 74. Roll Out of the Ring 75. Shake It Off Throwback 76. Grab the Mic Throwback 77. Sharmel: Sizzling Spouse 78. She’s Got Legs 79. Shoot Action 80. Simply the Best 81. Spit At Opponent 82. Take It Back 83. Testicular Fortitude 84. That’s Balanced 85.That’s Broken 86. The End Is Near 87. The Power Is Back 88. The Rub 89. The Show Must Go On 90. The Switch 91. This Has Gone Over by 3 Minutes 92. Torrie Wilson On It 93. One of A Kind 94. Turn the Tide 95. Twisted Smile 96. Unforgiven Throwback 97. What’s Mine Is Mine and What’s Yours Is Mine 98. You Feeling Lucky Throwback 99. You Talkin’ To Me? 100. J.R. Style Authentic BBQ Sauce!
1. A Revolution of the Mind 2. Abdominal Rake 3. All Talk, No Action! 4. Always Have A Plan B 5. Anything and Hate It 6. Armageddon 7. Attitude Adjustment 8. Ax Kick 9.Back Rake 10. Backslide 11. Blindsided Control 12. Blindsided Ego 13. Blown Spot 14. Booby Trap 15. Booby Trap Throwback 16. Borrring Borrring 17. Brass “Nuks” Shot 18. Chained Heat 19. So Long Goodbye 20. Clumsy Opponent 21. Death Valley Driver 22. Disqualification 23. Divine Intervention 24. Don’t Hate Da’ Player, Hate the Game 25. Don’t Try This At Home 26. Dude, Try Something Else 27. Elbow to the Face 28. Enough With the Trash Talk Throwback 29. Ensugiri Throwback 30. Escape the Rules 31. Escape to the Side 32. Eye Rake 33. Faceplant 34. Fall Into the Corner 35. Get Back In the Ring 36. Get Out of Here! 37. Get the “F” Out 38. Giving Away the Business 39. Hebner Calls It 40. He’s As Crazy As A Pet Racoon 41. Hold the Phone 42. How Many Do You Need 43. I Change the Questions 44. I Gotta Say Outta Play
45. I’m Sorry But You’re Boring Me 46. Indian Deathlock 47. Inside Cradle 48. Insurrextion 49. Inverted Body Block 50. Iron Will TB 51. It’s Great To Be Back Here In 52. Just Bring It! 53. Just What the Game Needs 54. Knee Lift TB 55. Knee to the Gut 56. Leg Drag Throwback 57. Let’s Wrestle Already 58. Lift A Boot Throwback 59. Manager Interferes 60. Me Llamo…Armando..Alejandro…Estrrrrrada 61. Nerve Hold 62. No Chance In Hell Throwback 63. Not On My Broadcast 64. Not Today, Pal!
65. Once Is Enough 66. Overshot Your Mark 67. Power Slam Throwback 68. Quick Reflexes 69. Rapid-Fire Punches 70. Raw & Ready 71.Reach For the Ropes 72. Ref KO’d 73. Revolution My Way 74. Hurricane Clothesline 75. Revolution Off Your Mark 76. Revolution Two For the Show 77. Revolution Welcome To My World 78. Revolution Why Don’t You Kiss My A$% 79. Roll Out of the Way 80. Spinebuster 81. Rolling Takedown 82. Sidewalk Slam Throwback 83. Sloppy..Very…Sloppy 84. Spinebuster Throwback 85. Spot Adjustment 86. Strangle Hold Throwback 87. Takedown 88. That’s Enough Out of You 89. The Coach Says Today Is the Day 90. The Price We Pay 91. The Raw Deal Revolution 92. There Are Two Things You Can Do…Nothing and Like It 93. Too Many Rules…Too Many Refs 94. Totally Bogus 95. Two! 96. Unexpected Turn of Events 97. Volley This! 98. When Hell Freezes Over Throwback 99. You Fight Like A Woman 100. 360 Degree Clothesline
1. Abdominal Stretch Throwback 2. Atomic Spine Buster 3. Ankle Breaker 4. Ankle Lock 5. Ankle Torque 6. Ap Chaki Kick 7. Arm Bar 8. Arm Bar Takedown 9. Arm Drag 10. Arm Wringer 11. Armed & Dangerous 12. Atomic Driver 13. Atomic Lariat 14. Atomic Knee Drop 15. Atomic Power Slam 16. Revolving Takedown Throwback 17. Back Fist 18. Back-Breaker Torture Rack 19. Backhand Slap 20.Blindside Beal Toss 21. Blindside Choke 22. Blindside Hook 23. Blindside Kick 24. Blindside Tornado Strike 25. Boot Lace 26. Blindside Elbow Drop 27. Bow and Arrow Throwback 28. Bulldog 29. Blatant Chokehold 30. Chair Shot 31. Chest Lock Drop 32. Chicken Wing Throwback 33. Chin Lock Throwback 34. Chokehold Throwback 35. Chop 36. Chop to the Chest Throwback 37. Chump Punch 38. Apply Legal Lleverage Throwback 39. Clutch Onto Opponent 40. Cold-Cocked 41. Cranial Crunch 42. Atomic Body Lock 43. Double Clothesline Takedown 44. Double Leg Takedown 45. Double Leg Takedown Throwback 46. Double Underhook Back Breaker 47. Drop Toe Hold 48. Dynamic Punch 49. European Uppercut Throwback 50. Face Stretch 51. Fall-Away Suplex Throwback 52. Figure Four Leg Lock Throwback 53.Fireman’s Carry 54. Fisherman’s Suplex 55. Fisticuffs 56. Flying Clothesline Throwback 57. Ankle Lock Throwback 58. Flying Leg Scissors 59. Technical Stomp 60. Flurry of Strikes 61. Forearm Shot 62. Front Chancery 63. Fujiwara Arm Bar 64. Full Nelson Slam Throwback 65. Garbage Can Lid Throwback 66. German Suplex Throwback 67. Grab 68. Guillotine Stretch Throwback 69. Gut Punch TB 70. Gut Punch Body Slam 71. Hair Pull Throwback 72. Technical Slam 73. Handcuffed 74. Technical Powerbomb 75. Head Butt 76. Head Vise Throwback 77. Headlock Takedown 78. Hip Toss 79. Dynamic Finisher80. Inverted Leg Lock 81. Jab 82. Japanese Arm Drag Throwback 83. Jaw Jammer 84. Judo Choke Throwback 85. Judo Takedown 86. Judo Thrust 87. Kick 88. Kick Throwback 89. Kidney Punch 90. The Finisher 91. Knee Smash 92. Knife-Edge Chop 93. Lariat Takedown 94. Leg Drop Throwback 95. Let Me Get A Shot In 96. Lock-up 97. Moonsault Throwback 98. Neckbreaker 99. Overhand Chair Shot 100. Poke 101. Powerbomb Throwback 102. Precision Clothesline 103. Precision Haymaker 104. Precision Kick 105. Precision Knee Drop 106. Precision Leg Lock 107. Precision Power Slam 108. Precision Sleeper 109. Pretzel Jerk 110. Pump Kick 111. Punch 112. Punch After Punch 113. Quick Follow Through 114. Quick Snap Body Slam 115. Rest Hold 116. Reverse Clothesline 117. Reverse Fall-Away Slam 118. Rolling Headlock Vise 119. Rolling Hip Toss 120. Rolling Neckbreaker 121. Precision Reverse Neck Breaker 122. Running Lariat 123. Running Spinebuster 124. Samoan Drop 125. Scoop Slam 126. Scoop Slam Throwback 127. Shake 128. Sharpshooter Throwback 129. Shoot Double Arm Lock 130. Shoot Forearm 131. Shoot Headlock 132. Shoot Punch 133. Shoot Russian Leg Sweep 134. Shoot Slam 135. Shoot Suplex 136. Roundhouse Kick 137. Short Arm Hammerlock 138. Short Arm Hammerlock Throwback 139. Short Arm Rib Breaker140. Shoulder Block 141. Shoulder Block Throwback 142. Side Headlock 143. Single Leg Takedown144. Slam Bomb 145. Slap 146. Slap the Taste Out of Your Mouth 147. Slingshot Into the Ringpost 148. Snap Neckbreaker 149. Snap Suplex Throwback 150. Spinning Crescent Kick 151. Spinning Kick 152. Standing Drop Kick 153. Standing Drop Kick Throwback 154. Standing Side Headlock 155. Steel Chain Shot Throwback 156. Straight Clothesline 157. Struck By A Kendo Stick Throwback 158. Sucker Punch 159. Suicide Dive 160. Suicide Lariat 161. Super Hold 162. Super Punch 163. Superkick 164. Suplex 165. Swinging Neck Breaker Throwback 166. Technical Drop Kick 167. Technical Monkey Flip 168. The Maneuver of Doom 169. Throw 170. Tornado Takedown of Doom 171. Torture Rack Throwback 172. Trash Can 173. Triangle Choke 174. Waist Lock Throwback 175. What A Maneuver 176. Wheelbarrow Slam 177. Whirling Backhand 178. Within your Grasp 179. Wraparound Wristlock 180. Wrist Lock
Superstar Sets (50)
1.The Peoples Champ – Just Who In the Blue Hell Do You Think You Are? TB, Brahma Bull, People’s Kip-Up,Pago-Pago, Shades of the Great One
2.Stone Cold Steve Austin – Revolution The Stone Cold Truth, Revolution The Texas Rattlesnake, And That’s the Bottom Line, Gimme A Hell Yeah, Unleash Hell
3. The Game– Revolution Behold the King, Chyna Interferes, Cause I Am That Damn Good…., PaidLaid and Made, I Am The Game Throwback
4.The Big Show – 500 Lbs. of Raw Power, Mountain of a Man, Mine is Bigger Than Yours, You Can’t Manhandle the Big Show, Welllll!!!!!!
5.John Cena – So You Think You’re Untouchable, Revolution You Hear Those Horns?-You’re Finished!, Revolution I’m Tougher Than Nails , Revolution Knock Your Shell Off, Yo Kill Da Beat
6.Revolution Kane – Help’s On the Way/Tori Enters the Fray, Born of Hellfire, Revolution I’m Baaaaack!, Brothers til the End, Masked Vengeance
7.Revolution The Undertaker – Brothers til the End, Big Evil – Red Devil, You’re Gonna Pay Throwback, The Urn, Revolution The Lord of Darkness
8.RVD- Everything’s Cool When You’re…, Mr. Monday Night, R-V-D, Step Over Heel Kick, Fury of the Storm
9.Right To Censor – Right to Interfere, Censorship Match, This Is Unacceptable Behavior, Censored, We’re Here to Clean Up the World Wrestling Federation
10.Jeff Hardy – X-treme Sendoff, That’s Suicide, Incite the Fans, Revolution X-treme Twist of Fate, Team X-treme
11.The Immortal One – I Am A Real American, Never Forgive-Never Forget, Violent Vendetta, Whatcha Gonna Do Brotha? Throwback, Managed by “The Mouth of the South” Jimmy Hart
12.Jericho – Y2J, Superior Acrobatics, I’m Better Than You Throwback, You Sanctimonious son of A B!tch, Springboard Dropkick Throwback
13.DX – Chyna Interferes, The Icon The Showstoppa The Main Event, Sweet Chin Music, I’m Just A Sexy Boy, All Things Are Possible
14.JBL – JBL’s Limo, Orlando Jordan: Chief of Staff, I Am A Wrestling God, JBL’s Hat, Armageddon Is Upon Us
15.Brock Lesnar – Backstage Warm-Up Routine, F-5, Here Comes the Pain, The Next Big Thing, Bad to the Bone Throwback
16.Los Guerreros – We Lie- We Cheat- We Steal, Ultimo Rechazo!, Whatchoo Talkin Bout Ese?, Addicted to the Heat, Study For Your GED
17.The Hurrifriends – Gregory Helms Ace Reporter, Straddle the Ropes, Superior Leg Work Throwback, Superhero In Training, Stand Back! There’s A Hurricane Coming Through
18.X-treme Diva – If You’ve Got It Flaunt It, Team X-treme, X-treme Thong, X-treme Hedonism, Love-Fury-Passion-Energy
19.Sgt. Slaughter – Violent Vendetta, Cobra Clutch Throwback, The Motor Pool, Managed by “The Mouth of the South” Jimmy Hart, Through All These Years
20.Shelton Benjamin – Armageddon Is Upon Us, The World’s Greatest Upset In the Making, Greco Roman Specialists, It’s All About the Benjamins, Incredibe Athleticism
21.Million Dollar Man – Backed by Virgil, Managed by Jimmy “The Mouth of the South” Hart, Million Dollar Belt, In My Day A Maneuver Was A Maneuver, Cowboy Bob Orton Interferes
22.The Crippler – For Real, Toothless Aggression, Surprise Drop Kick, Big Stupid Grin, Pain Is Inevitable
23.Victoria – Managed by Stevie Richards, This Is Not Enough, Stevie Interferes, I Ain’t the Lady to Mess With, I Ain’t the Lady to Mess With
24.Leader of the Edge Army Throwback – You Think You Know Me, Revolution Sex and Violence, Revolution On This Day I See Clearly, Big Slide Into the Ring, Big Slide Into the Ring
25.Rikishi – Raisin’ the Roof, Drive-Rikishi-Drive, Getting’ Cheeky With It, Getting’ Cheeky With It, Getting’ Cheeky With It
26.D-Von – Greetings From Dudleyville USA Throwback, Brothers From Another Mother, Doin’ the D-Von Throwback, Doin’ the D-von Throwback, Doin’ the D-von Throwback
27.Kurt Angle Throwback– The Kurt Angle Invitational, Where Are Your Medals, It’s True – It’s True, First to Tap Match Throwback, Angle’s Uppercut
28.Vince McMahon (updated ability not restricted on maneuvers) – The First Family of Professional Wrestling, A Dynasty’s Destiny, I’m Vincent Kennedy McMahon Dammit, McMahon-Us, Interrupt-Us, Master of Promotion
29.Revolution Shawn Michaels – For Many Are Called But Few Are Chosen, The Icon The Showstoppa The Main Event, Sweet Chin Music, I’m Just A Sexy Boy, All Things Are Possible
30.Revolution Rey Mysterio – Luche Libre Extravaganza, The Size Advantage, Too Fast For You, Revolution From Cruiserweight To Heavyweight, Revolution Do It For My People
31.Dude Love – You Don’t Want To Go Where I’ve Been, Three Faces of Foley, Feel the Love, Psychedelic Dance Fever, Foley Is Good
32.“Rowdy” Roddy Piper – Managed by “The Mouth of the South” Jimmy Hart, Piper’s Pit, Bagpipe Introduction, In My Day A Maneuver Was A Maneuver, Never Forgive-Never Forget
33.Revolution Randy Orton – The Legend Killer, Paid Laid and Made, Revolution My Destiny, Revolution I Am the Legend Killer, Armageddon Is Upon Us
34.Billy Gunn – Rico Enters, Tori Enters the Fray, The One Billy Gunn, We’re Sorry but This Has Gone Too Far, The One and Only
35.Revolution Ric Flair (modified superstar ability: counts as a legend superstar) –Managed by Jimmy Hart, Gentleman’s Establishment, Stylin’ Profilin’ Limousine Ridin’ Lear Jet Flyin’, Paid Laid and Made, The Game Interferes Throwback
36.Trish Stratus (updated ability not restricted on maneuvers) – If You’ve Got It Flaunt It, Puppy Power, I’ve Been A Very Naughty Girl, X-treme Hedonism, Time To Catch my Breath
37. Batista – Revolution I’m Gonna Chew You Up and Spit You Out, Revolution Inside This Pit of Danger, Batista’s Spinebuster, Paid, Laid, and Made, Never Forgive – Never Foregt
38.Booker T – Managed by Sharmell, Tell Me You Didn’t Just Say That, Spinneerooni, You Didn’t Just Try That, Five Time x5
39.Mickie James – You Think I’m A Psycho, Do You Love Me Now?, World Wrestling Federation Women’s Title Belt, James’ Stratusfaction, Drastic Times Drastic Measures
40.Shane O’Mac – The First family of Professional Wrestling, Here Comes the Money Throwback, Hold On Hotshot, You Didn’t Just Try That, Mean Streets Silver Spoon
41.Renee Dupree – Managed by Fifi, Fifi Interferes, Armageddon Is Upon Us, Le Bonsoir, Rene’s Elbow Drop
42.Leader of the Peepulation – Christian’s Shades Throwback x3, You Think You Know Me, Temper Tantrum
43. Jamie Noble – Managed by Nidia, Nidia Interferes, I’m Jamie Noble Boy, Nidia Hook Up the Double Wide, Now I’m Gonna Get Some Respect
44. Big Poppa Pump – All I Care About Are My Freaks and My Peaks, Holla If Ya Hear Me, Genetic Freak Push Ups, Belly to Belly Steinerplex, Freakzilla Says Boomshakalaka
45. APA(yes they can play antics) – Beer Cards More Beer, Damn, Drinking Beer Raising Hell Kicking Ass, Clothesline From Hell, Dominator
46. Raven –What About Me What About Raven, From the Bowery, Quoth the Raven Nevermore x3
47. Hall and Nash – Too Sweet, NWO Black and White, 4 Life, Jack-knife, WWF Tag Team Title Belts
48. Bobby Heenan w/all enforcers – Managed by Jimmy, The Brain, In My Day A Maneuver Was A Maneuver, I Wish Monsoon Was Here, Master Manipulator
49. Chyna – Ovicular Fortitude, 9th Wonder of the World, Chyna’s Pedigree, World Wrestling Federation Women’s Title Belt, Chyna’s Patented Low Blow
50. Junkyard Dog – Managed by Jimmy Hart, JYD’s Chain, In My Day A Maneuver Was A Maneuver, Cowboy Bob Orton Interferes, Through All These Years
James Kandziolka even has his own WWE: Raw Deal card (that’s him on the left)